Large Parcel #9557 - North Ambergris Caye
Seller Financing is Available
- 4th Row - Ocean View Lot
- Type: Lots and Land
- Style: Single Story
- Development Level: Land Only
- Lot Type: Rectangular
LARGE VACANT LOT IN NORTH AMBERGRIS CAYE BELIZE – LOCATED ON THE “PATH OF PROGRESS”.
This Large Vacant Lot in North Ambergris Caye Belize is an excellent opportunity. Why?
Well for one, its about twice the size of similar lots in surrounding subdivisions, and is close to the site of the future international airport as well as a road that is currently being paved.
Interested in buying in the “Path of Progress”? Read on!
Here are the Details:
Parcel #9557: 4th Row Lot (meaning it's only 4 rows back from the beach, ocean and the reef)
Size: 143′ wide x 228′ deep
1. This Vacant Lot in North Ambergris Caye Belize is very large compared to lots in similar subdivisions on the island. For example, most lots in the Ambergris Bay Subdivision measure 50-75′ wide and are 80-100′ deep. Grand Belizean Estates lots are all approximately 60′ wide x 80′ deep.
2. This vacant lot, measuring 143′ wide x 228′ deep is more then double the average size.
3. Power is running through the subdivision as well as cable and internet.
4. The northern road which runs behind this subdivision is currently being paved making access to town very easy.
The price and the seller offering financing make it an easy purchase and is in line with recent sales. The seller may take offers of a lower price with a sizable down payment.
5. The seller is offering easy financing terms. Monthly payments are set up to run automatically using a bank transfer or a credit card.
Who would I recommend this property to?
1. Investors. Buy and hold it. With the paved road going in and the announcement regarding the new international airport to be built just 2 1/2 miles from this property it’s only going to appreciate in value.
2. Retirees to build on. You can build now. Or hold it and save it for retirement. There are no time limits on when you have to build. No HOA fees. And property taxes are less than $100 US a year.
Going into high season we are going to see a lot of activity on the island. More tourists mean more sales. This one won't last.
Email me for more info as well as our special fly and buy program offered on this property only.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.